It’s December which means Christmas is LITERALLY around the corner! Now if you’re getting started on your shopping or you need an idea we’ve got you covered.
Here are a list of six inexpensive gifts that everyone loves to get this holiday:
- HOMEMADE OR GOURMET FOOD: store-bought or homemade, giving food as a gift is both thoughtful and inexpensive. Gourmet candy and scorching hot sauces can be bargains, and there is always enough variety to suit everyone on your shopping list. Baking something and putting it in a fancy container might be a great idea too.
- FESTIVE SOCKS: are a great way to add a splash of personality to a wardrobe, and there are countless companies producing novelty socks that fit great and feel amazing. They are inexpensive and you can tailor your gift to anyone’s personality.
- COFFEE OR TEA (AND ACCESSORIES): Full-bodied coffees that pair with a winter chill or teas flavored with holiday spices are easy to find this time of year and are perfect for the cold weather. There are also plenty of coffee and tea accessories, including mugs and French presses.
- BOOKS: are an inexpensive, thoughtful gift that you can match to anyone’s taste. This time of year, many paperbacks and even some hardcovers may be under $10.
- SCARVES AND HATS: Scarves and hats are all over the place around the holidays, and you may be able to pick them up for under $10 in a wide range of styles and colors.
- BATH PRODUCTS: Pretty much everyone could use a relaxing bath to unwind after the work week, and you can pick up items like bath bombs for under $10. There are even aromatic coffee soaps you can give to the people in your life who don’t quite love the idea of sitting in lavender-scented water.