“Girls Garage 2” Contest Car Giveaway
- Contest is open to all residents of Manitoba, 18 years of age or older, except employees and immediate family members (and/or persons domiciled with employees) of Energy 106 FM and affiliated companies, Birchwood Honda on Regent, WOW Hospitality, Midland Appliance World, Speedworld, La Salle Insurance & Sunseeks Travel, Red River Co-op, and all other sponsors of the Girls Garage Contest, their promotional, marketing or advertising agents and affiliated companies.
- Contest runs from Monday, March 20th, 2017 to Sunday, April 16th, 2017. Prize to be awarded at the wrap-up party held on Wednesday, April 26th.
- To enter, listen to Energy 106 weekdays for the cue to call in at 204- 452-1061, one (1) random caller will instantly win a “key” that could start the 2016 Honda Accord. Times to call are Monday to Friday; 8:10AM, 1:10PM, 4:10PM and 7:10PM. Weekend times to call are Saturday and Sunday; at 1:10PM and 3:10PM.
- All entries become the property of Energy 106 and may be used for any and all purposes and may include use of information for inclusion in sponsor data bank.
- Contestants may enter for a chance to win the car only once. Additional entries will be disqualified. One key per household will be permitted. No double entries will be awarded.
- Winner must accept the prize as awarded. No cash value or substitution will be made by Energy 106, Birchwood Honda on Regent or additional sponsors.
- The grand prize(s) consists of a one (1) year lease on a 2016 Honda Accord from Birchwood Honda on Regent, of which there is no cash equivalent. The winner will be responsible for own vehicle insurance, maintenance and must have a valid Manitoba drivers license and adhere to all terms outlined by Birchwood Honda on Regent and their affiliates.
- All preliminary contestants who have won a key will be required to attend at the final award presentation in person being held at the wrap-up party held on Wednesday, April 26th. , approximately between the hours of 6:00 pm–9:00 pm at Birchwood Honda on Regent, 1401 Regent Avenue W., Winnipeg. All qualifiers will be notified by phone. Qualifiers will be responsible for all transportation costs of attending the award presentation.
- On Wednesday, April 26th, at Birchwood Honda on Regent, 1401 Regent Avenue W. in Winnipeg, all qualified contestants will be awarded a numbered “KEY” envelope at random; once all entrants have received their “key” and the registration process has been closed, thirty (30) numbers will be called at random. If the announced number matches that of your “key” envelope, you will be selected to choose a FOB key from the finalist table and attempt to start the 2016 Honda Accord Touring. There are thirty (30) potential finalists and one (1) winner will be awarded. *Note that the winner may be awarded prior to all 30 numbers being chosen as will be determined by FOB selection. The bearer of the winning key FOB will be labeled the grand prize winner of the 2016 Honda Accord Touring, as described above. The odds of choosing the winning Key will depend on the number of contestants who attend the final award presentation (approximate odds of winning grand prize key are no worse than one in 180.) An estimated total of 180 contestants will be drawn from all the confirmed entries present to participate in the final round. Each contestant will be given only one (1) numbered envelope. The contestant, who has both been chosen at random by number selection and has chosen the FOB Key that starts the car, will be declared the potential grand prize winner.
- All qualified contestants who arrive after the registration time period on Wednesday, April 26th. will be deemed ineligible to compete for the grand prize. You must be registered by 6:30PM.
- Potential winners must sign off on their original prize winner sheet in order to win the prize. Should the prize sheet not be signed, the Station reserves the right to select a new potential winner at its discretion.
- Energy 106 and affiliated companies, Birchwood Honda on Regent, WOW Hospitality, Midland Appliance World, Speedworld, La Salle Insurance & Sunseeks Travel, Red River Co-op and all other sponsors of the Energy 106 Girl’s Garage Contest, their promotional, marketing or advertising agents and affiliated companies, reserve the right to withdraw, amend or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
- A prize in this contest is not transferable. Winner is responsible for obtaining appropriate vehicle license and insurance. If for any reason, the winner is unable to claim the prize, the car will be awarded solely at the discretion of Energy 106 and Birchwood Honda on Regent. The car will be available to the winner on or about Wednesday, April 26th.
- Contestants must agree to their names and/or photos and/or likeness being used for publicity purposes, without compensation, and must sign an affidavit of compliance and waiver of liability releasing all sponsors and promotional partners of the contest.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- The decision of the contest judges is final.
- Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws.
- Energy 106 and affiliated companies, Birchwood Honda on Regent, WOW Hospitality, Midland Appliance World, Speedworld, La Salle Insurance & Sunseeks Travel, Red River Co-op, and all other affiliated sponsors of this contest will not be responsible for any official key that is received late or is lost for any reason. Contest closes after the final winner is picked on Sunday, April 16th, 2017.
- In regards to the Nintendo Switch, if for some reason we do not have the console in hand on Wednesday, April 26th, the winner will be given $500 in gift cards to Garden City Shopping to purchase the the Nintendo console or spend as per their discretion.
The winner acknowledges that the collection or use of the prize may be inherently dangerous and agrees to release and hold harmless the Evanov Radio Group & Sponsors for any and all damages he may incur through entering the Contest or through the collection or use of the prize. The winner also agrees to sign a standard release and waiver of liability prior to claiming the prize.
Prize winners shall be responsible for all costs and expenses not explicitly stated to form part of the prize, including but not limited to taxes, fees, gratuities, insurance, or travel.
Prior to receiving the prize, the prize winner shall sign a standard release and liability waiver absolving the Evanov Radio Group of all its obligations under the Contest and accepting the prize as awarded as full and final satisfaction of all items owed to him by the Evanov Radio Group.
The Evanov Radio Group may at its sole discretion substitute a prize or a portion thereof with an alternate prize of equal or greater value. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Evanov Radio Group shall not be responsible to substitute a prize or portion thereof where such prize cannot be redeemed due to factors beyond its reasonable control.
Evanov Radio Group reserves the right to cancel or modify the contest in any way it deems appropriate, and for any reason, at any time prior to the declaration of a winner.
Any pronouns used in these rules and regulations shall be modified for gender and number as the case may require, and shall apply as though the correct gender and number had been included herein.
The winner also agrees to abide by the rules and regulations for pick up which can be found at
By entering the Contest, all persons are deemed to have read and to have accepted these rules and regulations.
All rules and regulations for Girls Garage are subject to change at any time at the discretion of contest sponsors and Energy 106. Final Rules and Regulations signed here, supersede all previous revisions.