Here are some fun facts to start the long weekend!
1. The tallest Easter egg chocolate was made in Italy in 2011. It stood at 10.39 meters and weighed an astounding 7,200 kg.
2. Peep peep… did you know North Americans buy more than 700 million marshmallow Peeps during Easter? This makes Peeps the most popular non-chocolate Easter candy.
3. Next to Halloween, Easter is the biggest candy-consuming holiday of the year. Good thing they are almost six months apart, perfect for your yearly dentist check-ups!
4. The idea of the Easter bunny giving candies and eggs is said to have originated in Germany during the middle ages.
5. Are you an ears, arms or tail person? Seventy-six percent of people eat the ears on the chocolate bunny first, 5 percent go for the feet and 4 percent for the tail!
Read more on Elite Daily HERE!
Happy Easter Long Weekend!
- Energy Mornings with Sarah & Tyler