Pride Winnipeg is coming up and there are some changes to note!
Yesterday the organization announced some minor alterations… Check them out below:
– Moving PrideMART between the parkade and the Inn at the Forks
– Consolidating concessions into one place along the west festival path
– Moving the Blue Bombers KidsZone to the center of the festival along Rainbow Road
– Creating a substance-free zone in front of the main stage
– Creating a health and wellness area.
Also! This years Pride theme is “celebrating first experiences”! Pride Winnipeg has many stories from people’s first time at the festival, and they will be featured in this year’s guide!
Attending Pride for the first time can be an overwhelming emotional experience. This experience can be positive, negative, or somewhere in between. We would like to hear about your first pride experience. You can submit your story by going to https://t.co/bJ4Vks3nAC pic.twitter.com/BqpFCfpg3Y
— Pride Winnipeg (@PrideWinnipeg) April 15, 2018
The Pride Winnipeg Festival is happening from May 25 to June 3.
- Sarah & Tyler